28 February 2021
Title: Information system analyst
Location: Seegnal – Savyon
Reporting to: VP Product
• Writing functional and technical detailed design specifications.
• Examining current systems and talking to users (requirements gathering)
• Analyzing and writing ERD schemas.
• Producing specifications for new or modified systems.
• Liaising with other staff such as programmers to produce new features.
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
• Defines application problems by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Provide reports for internal uses (clinical team / QA) based on business data using SQL
Qualifications and Experience-
• An academic degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• 6+ years’ experience as a system analyst in SW companies, advantage in digital health companies
• Hands-on experience in writing queries in rational DB (e.g., MsSql, Postgress SQL).
• Producing complex reports out of business data – an advantage.
• UI experience is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent English skills.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• A good problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to explain technical details
• Team player – excellent interpersonal skills