Seegnal eHealth is a smart and intuitive clinical decision support platform, empowering clinicians to quickly
& effectively manage and resolve Drug Related Problems (DRPs) that are only relevant to each specific patient.
We are people focused. Being a technology-led, innovative start up, our mission is to benefit healthcare, as we improve the wellbeing of patients and clinicians alike. At Seegnal, you will work on various challenges, bringing out the best, most creative you. You will be focus on promoting your department’s deliverables, as you meet and beat targets, whether in quality, timeline or profitability.
We will provide you with innovative tools, professional mentoring, and supportive work environment –
all to enable you to be the best you can be.
– Title: Senior full stack developer.
– Location: Seegnal – Savyon.
– Reporting to: R&D team leader manager.
Our current stack:
– Back end: ASP.NET CORE.
– Front end: Angular, ReactJs, Redux.
– Data Base: MongoDB, SQL, Redis.
*we are very open to changes and adapt to best technologies\libraries, happy to hear suggestions.
– Work on many aspects of the applications: Frontend, Backend, Infrastructure, Cloud Design, develop,
test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
– Writing functional and technical detailed design specifications.
– Analyzing and writing ERD schemas.
– Collaborating with various functions: R$D teams for developing new features, Business Analysts, Project Leads
and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
– Client oriented approach, helping end-users with implementation and problem solving.
Qualifications and Experience:
– BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or any other software development/ computer related.
Or Experience equivalent
– At least 6 years of proven experience as a full stack C#- Must, at least 2 years of experience with .NET CORE.
– Cloud experience (Azure/AWS) – advantage.
– Agile & Azure DevOps
– At least 3 years of experience with API (Rest)-Must
– Knowledge and experience working with docker -Advantage.
– Knowledge and experience in SQL data bases- Must, with NoSQL Data Bases (Redis, Mongo)-Advantage.
– Knowledge with Message queues, Event Driven Microservices (rabbitMQ)-Advantage.
– At least 3 years experience with Java Script – Must
– 2-years’ experience with React or Angular or Redux Technologies-Advantage.
– Ability (and passion!) to work independently and as part of a team, and quickly learn new technologies and systems.
– A good problem-solving attitude.
– Team player
– High level English skills
– Customer orientation
– Software community involvement (opensource, publications\blogs)