Seegnal eHealth is a smart and intuitive clinical decision support platform, empowering clinicians to quickly
& effectively manage and resolve Drug Related Problems (DRPs) that are only relevant to each specific patient.
We are people focused. Being a technology-led, innovative start up, our mission is to benefit healthcare, as we improve the wellbeing of patients and clinicians alike. At Seegnal, you will work on various challenges, bringing out the best, most creative you. You will be focused on promoting your department’s deliverables, as you meet and beat targets, whether in quality, timeline or profitability.
We will provide you with innovative tools, professional mentoring, and a supportive work environment –
all to enable you to be the best you can be.
Title: Information system analyst
Location: Seegnal – Savyon
Reporting to: VP Product
• Writing functional and technical detailed design specifications.
• Examining current systems and talking to users (requirements gathering)
• Analyzing and writing ERD schemas.
• Producing specifications for new or modified systems.
• Liaising with other staff such as programmers to produce new features.
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
• Defines application problems by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Provide reports for internal uses (clinical team / QA) based on business data using SQL
Qualifications and Experience-
• An academic degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• 6+ years’ experience as a system analyst in SW companies, advantage in digital health companies
• Hands-on experience in writing queries in rational DB (e.g., MsSql, Postgress SQL).
• Producing complex reports out of business data – an advantage.
• UI experience is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent English skills.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• A good problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to explain technical details
• Team player – excellent interpersonal skills