Seegnal eHealth is a smart and intuitive clinical decision support platform, empowering clinicians to quickly
& effectively manage and resolve Drug Related Problems (DRPs) that are only relevant to each specific patient.
We are people focused. Being a technology-led, innovative start up, our mission is to benefit healthcare, as we improve the wellbeing of patients and clinicians alike. At Seegnal, you will work on various challenges, bringing out the best, most creative you. You will be focused on promoting your department’s deliverables, as you meet and beat targets, whether in quality, timeline or profitability.
We will provide you with innovative tools, professional mentoring, and a supportive work environment –
all to enable you to be the best you can be.
– Title: Senior full stack developer.
– Location: Seegnal – Savyon.
– Reporting to: R&D team leader manager.
Our current stack:
– Back end: ASP.NET CORE.
– Front end: Angular, ReactJs, Redux.
– Data Base: MongoDB, SQL, Redis.
*we are very open to changes and adapt to best technologies\libraries, happy to hear suggestions.
– Work on many aspects of the applications: Frontend, Backend, Infrastructure, Cloud Design, develop,
test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
– Writing functional and technical detailed design specifications.
– Analyzing and writing ERD schemas.
– Collaborating with various functions: R$D teams for developing new features, Business Analysts, Project Leads
and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
– Client oriented approach, helping end-users with implementation and problem solving.
Qualifications and Experience:
– BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or any other software development/ computer related.
Or Experience equivalent
– At least 6 years of proven experience as a full stack C#- Must, at least 2 years of experience with .NET CORE.
– Cloud experience (Azure/AWS) – advantage.
– Agile & Azure DevOps
– At least 3 years of experience with API (Rest)-Must
– Knowledge and experience working with docker -Advantage.
– Knowledge and experience in SQL data bases- Must, with NoSQL Data Bases (Redis, Mongo)-Advantage.
– Knowledge with Message queues, Event Driven Microservices (rabbitMQ)-Advantage.
– At least 3 years experience with Java Script – Must
– 2-years’ experience with React or Angular or Redux Technologies-Advantage.
– Ability (and passion!) to work independently and as part of a team, and quickly learn new technologies and systems.
– A good problem-solving attitude.
– Team player
– High level English skills
– Customer orientation
– Software community involvement (opensource, publications\blogs)
Title: Information system analyst
Location: Seegnal – Savyon
Reporting to: VP Product
• Writing functional and technical detailed design specifications.
• Examining current systems and talking to users (requirements gathering)
• Analyzing and writing ERD schemas.
• Producing specifications for new or modified systems.
• Liaising with other staff such as programmers to produce new features.
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
• Defines application problems by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Provide reports for internal uses (clinical team / QA) based on business data using SQL
Qualifications and Experience-
• An academic degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• 6+ years’ experience as a system analyst in SW companies, advantage in digital health companies
• Hands-on experience in writing queries in rational DB (e.g., MsSql, Postgress SQL).
• Producing complex reports out of business data – an advantage.
• UI experience is a plus
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent English skills.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• A good problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to explain technical details
• Team player – excellent inter-personal skills
Title: Senior Developer
Location: Seegnal – Savyon
Reporting to: Core dev – team leader
• Full-stack developer with at least 6 years of experience.
• A real passion for new knowledge and technologies
• Autodidact, knowledge-sharer, and a team player
• Proven Experience in Dot Net Core development – Required
• Experience working with Message Queues, Event-Driven Microservices – Required
• Experience working with Docker – Required
• Experience working with Rational database and No SQL – Required
• Experience working with Container Orchestration such as Kubernetes – an advantage
• Experience working with one of the cloud platforms (Azure / AWS) – Required
• Advantage of practical experience in implementing information security protocols on top APIs (OAuth, SAML, etc.)